If you’ve been searching for a different perspective on healing and how to relieve the extra suffering that comes with disease, the Buddha has a lot to teach. Explore what is behind your suffering and learn to reconnect with your true nature.
Learn how to balance the immune system with meditation, mindfulness, and guided imagery. Discover the benefits of greater awareness, unconditional love, compassion and enlightenment.
If The Buddha had an autoimmune disease, he would teach that there is No-Self to attack and that we are responsible for ending our own suffering. He would also teach you how! In the book, we will explore everything from:
- Finding freedom from disease identification and the foundations for healing.
- How to repair a leaky psyche.
- The benefits of meditation, mindfulness, mantras and guided imagery.
- Understanding forgiveness, compassion and the truth about self-love.
- The underlying causes and conditions of both suffering and happiness.
- The neuroscience of suffering and the basic needs of the brain.
- Why a positive mindset is not enough and how to overcome the brain’s negativity bias.
- Emotional regulation and “dealing with your demons.”
- Waking up at the level of the body.
- Embodying the virtues of loving-kindness, compassion, and equanimity.
- Getting off the wheel of suffering and experiencing Nirvana.
This timely guide introduces simple techniques to awaken at the level of mind, body and emotions to experience healing on a daily basis.